Information We Collect
When you interact with our Platform, you may choose to provide information that could reasonably be used to identify you specifically ("Personal Information"), such as:
- Contact information: Email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number
- Age and date of birth
- Additional demographic information: Gender, job information, postal code
- Public information: user name, comments, likes, photos, interests, status and web address
- Email communication preferences (i.e. type of emails/newsletters that you would like to receive)
- Payment and identity verification information: credit card number, social security number, and driver’s license number as needed for payment.
- Contact information of others when provided by you
- Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features
- Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information We Automatically Collect or Receive When You Use Our Platform.Whenever you interact with our Platform, we as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Platforms are accessed and used ("Usage Information").
Usage Information may include, among other things:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your geographic location (if you consent to that) (for example, when you check-in or walk-in to a location); which may be collected using various technologies such as Wi-Fi, GPS or Bluetooth, while you are actively using the Platform and/ or while the Platform is running in the background of your Device;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Platform;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Platform; and
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
In the course of collecting Usage Information, we may also automatically collect your IP address, Wi-Fi MAC address, Bluetooth MAC address, or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for the computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, technology or other device (collectively, "Device") you use to access the Platform.A Device Identifier could also be a randomly-generated group of numbers and letters that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers.When you visit the Platform, we may collect your Device Identifier. A Device Identifier does not typically identify you, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Location-Based Services and Related Technologies
We may use additional methods to collect information about you when you are physically visiting one of our events or venues, based on presence location data gleaned from a mobile Device you have registered with us.The Platform may use geolocation and location presence awareness technology and functionality that is intended to make the Platform useful at the particular location it is being used. For example, the Platform may offer event-specific promotions, content and services based on your presence at a particular event. To offer those benefits, we must, of course, be able to determine that the Platform is being used in a particular venue. To do that, we may use your Device’s GPS capabilities, or the signal of our BLE presence technology devices (or another geolocation or presence technology) which are located in various locations. Those devices and technologies broadcast signals that can be received by a mobile Device on which the Platform is used or installed. When the mobile Device receives such geolocation signals, if consent has been provided to receive notifications or messages from the Platform, we may send you a message or other information through the Platform.
Information From Other Sources
We may receive additional information about you from other sources and may combine that information with the other information we collect or receive about you.
- The Platform may enable you to sign in using your username or other identifier from another Internet service, such as Google or Facebook. This other Internet service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain information with us, such as your name or email address;
- We may receive information from you off-line
- We may receive information about you from our "affiliates"
- We may receive information from third-party partners and service providers, including partners and service providers that provide us information that is publicly or commercially available.
We may match the information we collect about you through the Platforms with information collected from such third parties in order to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and/or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
How We Use The Information We Collect Or Receive
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand how we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to host the Platform, manage databases, host a store or other e-commerce platform, sweepstakes or promotion, perform analyses, or send communications for us.
- Select Business Partners. We may share your information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. However, Colonial Life Arena is not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- In Connection With a Reorganization or Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing, including when you post information to a user profile or a public area of the Platform, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
You have a number of choices about how we handle information we collect or receive about you.
- Your Choice Not to Share Your Information or Receive Promotional Messages. You may always direct us not to share your Personal Information with third parties (other than our service providers), not to use your Personal Information to provide you with promotional information or offers, or newsletters, emails or other communications by sending us an email at [email protected]
- Your Choice to Correct/Delete/Modify Your Information. If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your Personal Information collected through the Platform, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at the above address or email. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Platforms. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. It may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
- Cookies. To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us, or delete cookies that have already been installed in your web browser’s cookie folder by us, please refer to your web browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your web browser. If you do disable or opt out of receiving cookies from us, please be aware that some features and services on the Platform may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your account(s).
- Location-Based Services. If you do not want the Platform to use your specific location-based information, please refrain from using a location-based service, click "DON’T ALLOW" (or a similar response) when your mobile Device requests your location-based information, or turn off of the Platform’s access to your location-based information through the settings on your mobile Device. You understand, however, that if you turn off the Platform’s location-based services, you may not have access to all the features necessary to use the Platform.
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information we collect and receive. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Platform and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and for any access to or use of the Platform using your password, whether or not authorized by you. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Our Platform is directed to a general audience. Our Platform does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our Platform.
Links To Third Party Sites And Services
Users Outside The U.S.
Colonial Life Arena is based in the United States, and, regardless of where you use our Platform or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the U.S. Please note that U.S. privacy laws, regulations, and standards may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using our Platform, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
If you have any comments or questions, you may send an e-mail to [email protected]