- Apr 7 Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
*Lineup subject to change
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets are available online only on the first day of the general public on sale. Any remaining tickets for any event following the first day of general public ticket sales will be available for purchase at the Prisma Health Box Office on the next business day.
Clear Bag Policy
While bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
Diapers and additional baby supplies may be carried in a clear bag. Family members, including children, are allowed to carry an approved bag into the arena.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
Walk-through magnetometers will be in use for all patrons. When approaching the security checkpoints at all entrances, keep all items in your pockets and bags. If you have a bag, proceed to the designated bag check areas. Clear bags are required. Tickets will be scanned once you are through the security checkpoint. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early and allow ample time for processing. Diapers and additional baby supplies may be carried in a clear bag. Family members, including children, are allowed to carry an approved bag into the arena. View clear bag policy here.