- Apr 20, 2022 Wednesday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
Elton John’s show originally scheduled for May 22, 2020, has been rescheduled to April 20, 2022. All tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date are still valid. For additional information about this rescheduled event, click here.
At the show's discretion, ticketholders are being offered a 30-day refund window, ending on October 22, 2020. Please contact your point of purchase for refunds.
Box Office Customers
At the show's discretion, ticketholders are being offered a 30-day refund window, ending on October 22, 2020.
The Lexington Medical Center Box Office is reopening for limited days/hours for in-person assistance.
Clear Bag Policy
While bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
Diapers and additional baby supplies may be carried in a clear bag. Family members, including children, are allowed to carry an approved bag into the arena.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags