The tough decision has been made for the upcoming Elton John 'Farewell Yellow Brick Road' show on May 22 to be rescheduled to 2021, as the health of Elton’s fans is of utmost importance. Ticketholders of the upcoming performances will receive new event information shortly and all original tickets will be honored at the rescheduled performance.
For questions requarding your tickets, contact Ticketmaster Customer Service.
Box Office Customers
Lexington Medical Center Box Office customers can receive in-person assistance at the Founders Park box office at the Gamecock Baseball Stadium located at 431 Williams Street during limited days/hours of operation. For refunds, customers should bring their tickets as well as their credit/debit card with ID and the refund will be issued to the original method of payment. Customers who do not wish to visit in-person, may contact the Box Office at [email protected] for further information.
Please note refund availability and timelines are the show’s discretion. Should you wish to request a refund for the postponed Elton John 'Farewell Yellow Brick Road' show at the box office, your request must be processed by July 22, 2020.
Clear Bag Policy
While bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
Diapers and additional baby supplies may be carried in a clear bag. Family members, including children, are allowed to carry an approved bag into the arena.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags