The 2020 Tour
The 2020 Tour
Support Act: Tenille Townes
Clear Bag Policy
While bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
- Medically necessary items (after proper inspection and tagging)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag
- Fanny packs
- Cinch/Drawstring bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Camera bags
Safety and Security
No professional cameras, which include detachable lenses. No professional or non-mobile phone video cameras. No iPads/tablets, GoPros, selfie sticks or glow sticks. No umbrellas larger than 23 inches (small collapsible umbrellas preferred). No smoking (this includes e-cigarettes and vape pens). No lasers, lights or flashlights. No long chains or spike bracelets. No weapons of any kind (that includes mace). View our full list of prohibited items here.
Performance contains strobe lighting and haze.
Box Office Opens on Day of Show
Surface lots (A&B) located between Greene & Blossom Streets and the Discovery Garage at 821 Park Street, across from the Arena, will be available for patron parking. There are no advance parking sales. All parking is available for CASH ONLY per vehicle. Please plan to arrive early and allow ample time for parking as heavy traffic is expected at the Colonial Life Arena and the surrounding area. Prices are determined by owners/operators & can change without notice. Arena does not operate parking lots.
Everyone requires a ticket regardless of age.