Thank you for your interest in obtaining a donation from the Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina Athletics.
The Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina Athletics Department may be able to provide a requested item for charitable and community events. All requests must be evaluated for compliance with NCAA regulations and institutional policies and procedures. We are happy to process your request once complete information is received; however, please understand that we are unable to guarantee that an item will be provided.
Please review the following policies and procedures carefully before submitting your request. Please note that we will be unable to fulfill requests that do not conform to NCAA regulations and/or institutional policies. Also, requests that do not contain complete information and the appropriate supporting documentation will not be processed.
Requests should be sent to:
Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina Athletics
ATTN: Michelle Knight
801 Lincoln Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone (803) 777-2555
Fax: (803) 576-9152
POLICY FOR REQUESTING A DONATED ITEM
- Items requested for fundraisers must benefit the local community and the people of the state of South Carolina. Per NCAA regulations, only non-profit, charitable organizations are eligible to receive items from the Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina Athletics Department. These organizations must be registered as a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organizations.
- Charitable organizations that benefit individuals in the ninth grade and above are not eligible to receive items from Colonial Life Arena - South Carolina Athletics due to NCAA regulations.
- The use of Colonial Life Arena, either implied or explicit, to promote an event is strictly prohibited and is not in compliance with NCAA or institutional regulations. The use of the Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina name, logo and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of the event by the Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina Athletics Department must be approved in writing by the Colonial Life Arena - University of South Carolina Athletics Department at least six weeks in advance of the event.
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING DONATIONS (TICKETS)
- Requests (see below for the required form and supporting documentation) must be electronically mailed, faxed, or mailed to the Colonial Life Arena Attn: Michelle Knight.
- Please allow for a minimum of four weeks for requests to be reviewed and fulfilled. Requests for receipt of an item in a shorter period of time will likely be unable to be fulfilled.
- Requests must include:
- A completed request form that must be signed and returned via email, fax or mail. Please click here to view the request form.
- Verification of 501(c)(3) tax- exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service
- A formal solicitation for donation on letterhead
- Upon receipt by the Colonial Life Arena, the request will be submitted to be evaluated for compliance with NCAA regulations and institutional policies and procedures.
- Notification of approval or denial will be provided via email to the requesting party.
- If approved, items will be mailed to or may be picked up by the requesting party.