Box Office Hours
Colonial Life Arena Events: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Gamecock Athletics: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday - Sunday (on event days only) at least 1 hour prior to doors opening, unless otherwise noted on the individual event page. Subject to change.
801 Lincoln Street
Columbia, SC 29208
Box Office Location
The Box Office is located inside Colonial Life Arena’s front atrium and down the stairs.
Box Office Parking
Box Office parking is available on Lincoln Street next to the Colonial Life Arena for 10 minutes while purchasing tickets. Due to construction and street closings in the area, it may be necessary to access the Lincoln Street parking area from the North (College Street) end.
For your convenience, the following options are available for purchasing tickets for Colonial Life Arena events:
- Lexington Medical Center Box Office inside the Colonial Life Arena located down the stairs in the front atrium. Open Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM, and event days vary by event. See individual event pages for specific information.
- Online at Ticketmaster.com or here on ColonialLifeArena.com, locate the event for which you would like to purchase tickets, and click the “order tickets” button next to the date of the event.
- By phone at 800-745-3000
- Mobile App: Ticketmaster.com/mobile
All seats are subject to a facility fee (no matter where the tickets are purchased). These are sometimes not included in advertised prices (this is done at promoter discretion). Tickets purchased through Online, Charge-by-Phone, or Ticketmaster Outlets, are subject to additional service charges. Sales done at the box office windows do not have additional service charges.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover and USC Carolina Card are all accepted methods of payment at the Colonial Life Arena Box Office. No Checks are accepted. Photo IDs must be presented for all transactions and if paying by credit or debit card, the ID must match the name on the card.
Gamecock Athletics Ticket Office does NOT accept the USC Carolina Card. Checks are ONLY accepted from Gamecock Club Members.
Click here for delivery methods.
Will Call Window
Tickets purchased online and over the phone for pick up at Will Call can be claimed after 5 business days following the public on sale; this time frame also includes any presale tickets. The will call window(s) can be found at the Colonial Life Arena Box Office.
- The credit card used for purchase, your confirmation number or email, and a matching photo ID are required to pick up tickets. The credit card will be scanned to print the tickets.
- Patrons may also leave tickets at the will-call window; however the Colonial Life Arena cannot and will not accept responsibility for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope if order is different from the will call mentioned above (i.e. contest winners, band or other VIP tickets, etc.).
- Will Call typically closes at intermission of an event or concert. The Colonial Life Arena will attempt to leave the unclaimed tickets at Guest Services for the remainder of the event, but this is not guaranteed. It is best to arrive early to ensure that you are in your seats prior to the start of the show.
- Fan Club Will Call will vary by show depending on the policies set by the Fan Club.
- This information will be given before purchase of Fan Club seating and also in the confirmation of Fan Club purchase.
- Will Call from the show (ie: Band, promoter, etc) is typically available 2 hours prior to show time but is made available for pickup at the promoter's discretion and can vary.
Lost/Never Received Tickets
If the tickets were purchased at the Colonial Life Arena Box Office:
Cash Payment: There are no instances when a replacement voucher will be issued if a patron has lost their tickets.
Credit Card Payment: Come in to the Colonial Life Arena Box Office. The following information will be required: customer's name, date of purchase, credit card used and photo ID of account holder. Once the original order has been found, a replacement ticket voucher will be printed and the original tickets will be voided. Reprint fees may apply.
If the tickets were purchased through Online Ticketing (LMCtix.com or ColonialLifeArena.com), please wait until 3 business days prior to the start of the event, to allow time for the tickets to arrive in the mail. If they still have not arrived by then, please contact Ticketmaster (1-800-654-8000) and ask for Customer Service to report your tickets lost or not received. If you purchased Def Leppard please wait until 48 hours prior to the start of the event and contact Spectra Tickets (1-855-456-2849). They will give you further instructions once you place a report with them. Any replacement tickets will only be allowed to be picked up on the event day, 2 hours prior to the start of the show. This is to ensure the safety of your tickets, because once tickets have been replaced, no other replacements can be made. Tickets can only be picked up by the person who is listed on the account as the ticket purchaser with a valid ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets. No name changes are allowed. No tickets will be re-mailed. Reprint fees may apply.
If the tickets were purchased through Charge-By-Phone see above - online ticketing.
If the tickets were purchased through an Outlet come in to the Colonial Life Arena Box Office before the day of the event for assistance. An attempt to locate your order using your valid ID and the credit card you used to purchase your tickets will be made. If your order cannot be located or confirmed, you will not be able to replace your lost tickets. Reprint fees may apply.
In all instances, tickets should be treated like cash. There is no guarantee on replacing tickets if you lose them.
A police report will be required by Colonial Life Arena Management. Stolen ticket passes/replacements will be given out at the discretion of the Box Office Manager and only after verification of purchase. The pass/replacement will have the location of the original ticket(s) printed on it and all police reports must be received by 3 hours prior to the start of the show.
Refunds and Exchanges
Customers can upgrade tickets for events when possible, however this is not a guaranteed policy and is done at the sole discretion of the event promoter. There is a strict No Refund or Exchange policy. Fees may apply.
Canceled or Postponed Events
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information is immediately sent to the local media for distribution and placed on the Colonial Life Arena website and event line. Please be aware that there is no way to contact all individual ticket holders other than the local media. We will also attempt to send an email to customers that have provided their email address in their ticketing account. If an event is cancelled, refunds will automatically be given to phone and online orders. Customers who purchased at the box office or an outlet, need to return their tickets to the box office for a refund. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the box office up until the day of the new show date.
Cancelled Event - A cancelled event is one that will NOT be made up.
Postponed Event - A postponed event is one that WILL be made up at a later date.