Where to Buy Tickets
Lexington Medical Center Box Office inside Colonial Life Arena
Box Office Hours
Colonial Life Arena Events: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Gamecock Athletics: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Saturday - Sunday (on event days only) at least 1 hour prior to doors opening, unless otherwise noted on the individual event page. Subject to change.
801 Lincoln Street
Columbia, SC 29208
Box Office Location
The Box Office is located inside Colonial Life Arena’s front atrium and down the stairs.
Box Office Parking
Box Office parking is available on Lincoln Street next to the Colonial Life Arena for 10 minutes while purchasing tickets.
For your convenience, the following options are available for purchasing tickets for Colonial Life Arena events:
- Lexington Medical Center Box Office inside the Colonial Life Arena located down the stairs in the front atrium. Open Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM, and event days vary by event. See individual event pages for specific information.
- Online at Ticketmaster.com or here on ColonialLifeArena.com, locate the event for which you would like to purchase tickets, and click the “order tickets” button next to the date of the event.
- By phone at 800-745-3000
- Mobile App: Ticketmaster.com/mobile
All seats are subject to a facility fee (no matter where the tickets are purchased). These are sometimes not included in advertised prices (this is done at promoter discretion). Tickets purchased through Online, Charge-by-Phone, or the Ticketmaster Mobile App, are subject to additional service charges. Sales done at the box office windows do not have additional service charges.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover and USC Carolina Card are all accepted methods of payment at the Colonial Life Arena Box Office. No Checks are accepted. Photo IDs must be presented for all transactions and if paying by credit or debit card, the ID must match the name on the card.
Gamecock Athletics Ticket Office does NOT accept the USC Carolina Card. Checks are ONLY accepted from Gamecock Club Members.
Click here for delivery options.
** A FEW THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT eTICKETS**:
a.) A Print at Home Ticket CANNOT be scanned on a phone or any mobile device. It MUST be printed on paper. It
states this on the print at home ticket itself but it’s the most common problem we see at the box office on event days.
b.) Some shows do not allow print at home or mobile ticketing for their event or they may just restrict it to a certain area. For example – a General Admission Floor Pit may not have PAH or Mobile but the lower and upper levels will. This is done at the discretion of the promoter/show/venue as they see fit.
c.) A Print at Home Ticket should always be printed as one ticket per page and it should be printed on an 8.5x11, plain white piece of paper. This is how it comes in the file from Ticketmaster. If a customer ordered 4 tickets, they should have 4 pieces of paper printed, one for each ticket. Any alternations could and have resulted in tickets that would not scan at the gates.
Will Call is available for tickets purchased online and over the phone 10 days prior to the show date. The will call window(s) can be found at the Lexington Medical Center Box Office inside Colonial Life Arena.
- The credit card used for purchase, your confirmation number or email, and a matching photo ID are required to pick up tickets. The credit card will be scanned to print the tickets.
- Patrons may also leave tickets at the will-call window; however the Colonial Life Arena cannot and will not accept responsibility for unclaimed tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope if order is different from the will call mentioned above (i.e. contest winners, band or other VIP tickets, etc.).
- Will Call typically closes at intermission of an event or concert. The Colonial Life Arena will attempt to leave the unclaimed tickets at Guest Services for the remainder of the event, but this is not guaranteed. It is best to arrive early to ensure that you are in your seats prior to the start of the show.
- Fan Club Will Call will vary by show depending on the policies set by the Fan Club.
- This information will be given before purchase of Fan Club seating and also in the confirmation of Fan Club purchase.
- Will Call from the show (ie: Band, promoter, etc) is typically available 2 hours prior to show time but is made available for pickup at the promoter's discretion and can vary.
- VIP Packages often have Will Call only pickup available; the pickup must take place on the show date with the place and time set by the VIP promoters.
Lost/Never Received Tickets
If you lost your Print‐at‐Home ticket you can print another copy. If you're worried someone might find and try to use it, please call 1‐800‐653‐8000 to get a replacement ticket with a brand‐new barcode.
If the paper ticket you bought online or by phone is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed please call 1‐800‐653‐8000. Have your order confirmation number or the credit card used for purchase ready.
If the tickets were purchased at the Lexington Medical Center Box Office inside Colonial Life Arena:
Cash Payment: Please contact the box office via email: CustomerService@coloniallifearena.com. If possible, an attempt will be made to locate your original order. The following information will be required: customer's full name, date and time of purchase, and any customer information (zip code, email, and phone number) given at the time of purchase. If no customer information was given during the time of purchase, a replacement ticket will not be issued if a patron has lost their tickets because there is no way to guarantee who owns the tickets. If the original order is found with matching customer information, a replacement ticket will be printed and the original tickets will be voided. Reprint fees may apply. A photo ID of the purchasing customer will be required to pick up the new tickets.
Credit Card Payment: Please contact the box office via email: CustomerService@coloniallifearena.com. If possible, an attempt will be made to locate your original order. The following information will be required: customer's full name, date of purchase, and credit card used. If the original order is found, a replacement ticket will be printed and the original tickets will be voided. Reprint fees may apply. A photo ID of the purchasing customer will be required to pick up the new tickets.
In all instances, tickets should be treated like cash. There is no guarantee on replacing tickets if you lose them.
A police report will be required by Colonial Life Arena Management. Stolen ticket passes/replacements will be given out at the discretion of the Box Office Manager and only after verification of purchase. The pass/replacement will have the location of the original ticket(s) printed on it and all police reports must be received by 3 hours prior to the start of the show.
Refunds and Exchanges
All sales are final and tickets cannot be exchanged or upgraded.
Canceled or Postponed Events
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information is immediately sent to the local media for distribution and placed on the Colonial Life Arena website and event line. Please be aware that there is no way to contact all individual ticket holders other than the local media. We will also attempt to send an email to customers that have provided their email address in their ticketing account. If an event is cancelled, refunds will automatically be given to phone and online orders. Customers who purchased at the box office, need to return their tickets to the box office for a refund. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the box office up until the day of the new show date.
Cancelled Event - A cancelled event is one that will NOT be made up.
Postponed Event - A postponed event is one that WILL be made up at a later date.
PLEASE ADHERE TO PUBLISHED TICKET LIMITS. PERSONS WHO EXCEED THE LIMIT MAY HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THEIR ORDERS CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE BY TICKETMASTER AT ITS DISCRETION. THIS INCLUDES ORDERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SAME ADDRESS, BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR OTHER INFORMATION.