You can pre-purchase the parking passes for the DOT parking garage for only $7 or $12 (*depends on show) in two convenient methods:
1. You can visit the Colonial Life Arena Box Office and purchase them with cash or credit card. No Checks accepted.
2. You can fill out the form below and fax it to the Colonial Life Arena at (803) 576-9180. Credit/Debit card only. (*If you do not have fax, you can scan the completed form and email it to us at email@example.com.*)
[ Click here for Order Form for Arena Events ]
*Parking passes will not be mailed within 10 days prior to the event. If you order them within this time frame, your pass will be held at Will Call. Will Call is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and at least one hour before doors on event days. Please note that the arena blocks temporary curbside parking within a few hours of the event starting. Call 803-576-9200 for specific event day hours or visit the event page on our website.
* You will be notified by email when your order is complete.
* The parking garage opens 2 to 3 hours prior to doors on weekends.
* Please be sure to note where you are allowed to park with this pass - ONLY in the DOT Garage.
* Not valid for USC Basketball, Winter Jam, Rock & Worship Roadshow, or any weekday event that begins before 5 p.m.
* NOTE - This garage is $5 or $10 cash-only on the day of the event IF all spaces are not sold in advance. Please be aware that the Colonial Life Arena does not set this price and cannot control a price change by the personnel who operate the facility.
IF APPLICABLE, TAILGATE PARKING LOT INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED WHEN WE RECEIVE FROM UNIVERSITY PARKING SERVICES.
Why should you buy Colonial Life Arena parking in advance??
- You can pay with credit or debit card!
- There's no fumbling for cash or waiting in line for first-come, first-serve lots!
- Assured parking spot if you're going to be running late.
- We mail it to you for FREE!
- Easy entrance into the arena (Lincoln St. and College St.) right across from the garage.
- Easy exit after an event!
- Covered garage (2 of 3 floors are covered).
- Why not?!?!
Need door-to-door directions?
Questions? Email us!